This webinar has already taken place.
We are pleased to invite you to the multidisciplinary webinar on Brexit by HVG Law and EY. This webinar has a focus on practical examples of lessons learned during the first month after Brexit.
The Brexit presents various challenges for Dutch corporations, exporters and businesses, such as:
- Are goods indeed stopped at the border?
- Why do companies have to pay customs duties even though there is a deal?
- Why does my customer no longer accept my invoices?
- Who needs permits to be allowed to travel between the UK and the Netherlands?
- Who is legally responsible for delays at the border?
- Should we renegotiate applicable incoterms or other contract arrangements?
- How to remunerate companies incorporated for Brexit reasons?
- What are the legal consequences of Brexit for transferring personal data between the UK and the Netherlands and how do I ensure legal compliance?
- Do our UK employees require a work permit when they are assigned to work in the Netherlands?
This webinar is, in particular, designed for tax, customs and legal professionals working for companies that are doing business with the UK. Our HVG Law lawyers Scarlett Snethlage and Dirk Engelen will discuss the legal aspects of Brexit related to commercial contracts, employment law and data privacy.
10:30-10:35: Introduction: Caspar Jansen (partner at EY Indirect Tax – Global Trade)
10:35-10:45: Corporate Income Tax/Transfer Pricing: Sebastiaan Kuijper (partner at EY ITTS)
10:45-11:10: Customs: Martijn Schippers and Martijn Vroom (managers at EY Indirect Tax)
11:10-11:25: Legal: Scarlett Snethlage and Dirk Engelen (lawyers at HVG Law)
11.25-11:35: VAT: Jeroen Bijl (executive director at EY Indirect Tax)
11:35-11:50: People: Arnoud Driessen (senior manager at EY PAS)
We look forward to welcoming you to this Brexit webinar!