Jeannet van Vleuten
Since 2015, Jeannet van Vleuten works in the Employment law practice group and focuses on advice and litigation in the field of employment law and the right of participation. Her focus areas are inter alia:
- Individual and collective right of dismissal
- Incapacity for work and reintegration
- Right of participation
- Transfer of undertaking
- Collective labour agreement law
- (Amendment of the) terms and conditions of employment
- Flexible employment relationships
In 2015, Jeannet graduated from the University of Amsterdam, with a master’s degree in employment law. She studied at the Universitat de València in Spain for the duration of one semester.
Jeannet is a member of the board of the Young Employment Lawyers Association (in Dutch: VJAA). She holds the position of Secretary.
Besides her membership at the VJAA, Jeannet is also a member of the following specialist associations:
- the Rotterdam Association for Employment Lawyers (in Dutch: VRAA); and
- the Association for Employment Law (in Dutch: VvA)
- Annotation to Court of the Hague, 10 May 2016, JIN 2016/185 (partial destruction of relationship clause)
- Annotation to Supreme Court, 17 November 2017, JIN 2018/44 (successive term of employment)