Real estate transactions, restructurings of concerns and the special character of estate planning require specialist knowledge of the notarial practice
Our (candidate) civil law notaries assist medium-sized and large (listed) companies, government bodies, non-profit organizations and private equity parties and often work in multidisciplinary teams. HVG Law’s notarial department has extensive knowledge in the field of corporate law and real estate law and is therefore a good point of contact for many related issues.
Our notarial department provides the following services:
- transferring or refinancing real estate
- structuring for a (real estate) transaction
- incorporation of entities
- domestic or cross-border restructuring of concerns, as well as the overall (international) coordination thereof
- implementing mergers and demergers and the coordination thereof
- advising on estate planning
Due to the strategic alliance between HVG Law and EY Tax, our notarial department can easily involve tax specialists at the client’s request and if the situation requires so.