"As part of the EY Law network we are able to provide multi-jurisdictional legal services."
Arie Dirk de With
Candidate civil law notary
Arie Dirk specialises in Dutch corporate law and related notarial law and is as senior manager part of expertise Corporate M&A.
Arie Dirk mainly focusses on corporate restructurings and corporate governance, such as the coordination and implementation of (global) restructurings, (cross border) mergers & acquisitions and joint ventures. He visits the MENA region (Middle East and North Africa) on a frequent basis.
- notarial law, Universiteit van Utrecht (2009);
- notarial professional training, Royal Dutch association of civil law notaries (2014);
- postgraduate specialization training Company and Corporate law, Grotius Academy (2018);
- member of the Royal Dutch association for Civil Law Notaries;
- two assignments (2011 and 2014) to the Dutch desk of Donahue & Partners in New York.