"As part of the EY Law network we are able to provide multi-jurisdictional legal services."
Arie Dirk de With
Partner / Candidate civil law notary
Arie Dirk is a partner and specialised in Dutch corporate law and related notarial law within expertise group Corporate M&A.
Arie Dirk mainly focusses on corporate restructurings and corporate governance, such as the coordination and implementation of (global) restructurings, (cross border) mergers & acquisitions and joint ventures. He visits the MENA region (Middle East and North Africa) on a frequent basis.
- notarial law, Universiteit van Utrecht (2009);
- notarial professional training, Royal Dutch association of civil law notaries (2014);
- postgraduate specialization training Company and Corporate law, Grotius Academy (2018);
- member of the Royal Dutch association for Civil Law Notaries;
- two assignments (2011 and 2014) to the Dutch desk of Donahue & Partners in New York.