We are happy to inform you about the seminar with full cooperation of EY Japan Business Service (JBS) and JETRO on 25 March 2021.
For the Japanese companies which are more or less affected by COVID-19, it is also an opportunity to begin untouched reforms and to accelerate the undertaking reforms.
EY JBS has conducted interviews for more than 70 companies in the Netherlands and Japan and some common topics are revealed. In this seminar, we are focusing the ‘challenges and countermeasures which Japanese companies should work on in post-corona for their improvement and growth’. EY/ HVG Law experts will present the following program.
1. Opening remarks (5 min)
2. Presentation (80 min in total)
Moving towards the new normal: Challenges and countermeasures
- Are there opportunities in adversity? How can companies improve profitability by the operational change? (Gábor Baranyai, Sr. Manager, EY ITTS)
- Digitalization and Automation to improve the operational processes and efficiency of management departments （Derk Jan van der Wal, Partner, EY Finance）
- The time to invest in Risk Management and Internal Control is NOW! Here is why (Will Weers)
- HR Fit for the Future and reimaging the way of work (Gladys Bos Deuning, Partner, EY PAS and Emilie Boot, Sr. Manager, HVG Law)
3. Panel discussion (30 min)
Shift to new normal, challenges and countermeasures and cases of American and European companies (all speakers and Hideki Tominaga (Partner, EY JBS) as a facilitator)
4. Closing remarks (5 min)
We believe that this seminar will provide useful information for the business of member companies.
We look forward to welcoming you on this webinar!