The right legal structure
But also if you want to:
- create a reliable and workable legal basis for acquisition activities;
- finance investments;
- realise a stock exchange listing for your company;
- incentivise your staff while maintaining manageable remuneration schemes;
- acquire shares with certainty about your legal position, or
- transfer your business…it all comes down to corporate law.
You can come to us inter alia for advice on and assistance in setting up the right legal structure for your company. We identify the risks and advise you on regulations in the area of legal entities law and European directives. We also assist in drawing up and amending articles of association and contracts, and advise on legal forms of cooperation. In addition, you can call on us to create security if you would rather raise borrowed than equity capital.
To the stock exchange
If you are thinking about taking your company to the stock exchange, it is important to choose the right protective structure. We can advise and assist you in this. If you would like to introduce an option scheme or employee participation scheme for your staff, the decision-making process must remain manageable. In the case of share transfers, our investigation includes the way in which the seller acquired the shares. Several interests are usually involved when a company is transferred and this raises many questions about the control, financing and continuity of the company. We can help you identify the various aspects and choose the right legal structure.