Wienke works in the M&A practice group of HVG Law since 2014. She focusses on (international) mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, restructurings and corporate law.
Wienke has, amongst others, been involved in:
- the assistance of Coop in the joint acquisition of EMTÉ by Coop and Jumbo;
- various transactions of REMONDIS Nederland;
- the assistance of NMi Certin B.V. in the sale and transfer of NMi Metrology Gaming and its international gaming related activities to the American based GLI;
- various project of Topigs Norsvin, NOC*NSF, Innogy and Essent.
- Wienke graduated with distinction from the Radboud University in Nijmegen with a specialization in corporate law in July 2014.
- In 2019 Wienke worked at the Dutch Desk of Donahue & Partners in New York.