"As we are part of the Global EY Law network we are able to provide multi-jurisdictional legal services."
Assigned civil law notary
Karin is an assigned civil law notary and is specialized in Dutch corporate law and notarial law. As a Senior Manager she is part of the expertise Corporate M&A.
Karin has both national and international experience in the field of company law and often works within multidisciplinary teams. She mainly focusses on corporate national and international / cross-border restructurings, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and related family business succession trajectories.
- Dutch Law, Universiteit Tilburg (1987)
- Notarial Law, Universiteit Leiden (1989)
- Notarial professional education, Royal Dutch association of civil law notaries (1993)
- Member of the Royal Dutch association for Civil Law Notaries
- Languages: Dutch and English