Sound advice requires broad knowledge of European and Dutch regulatory law and supervisory regulations as well as legal precedents and case law, and in many cases, it requires multidisciplinary expertise.
Armed with broad knowledge and a wealth of experience, our lawyers regularly work in multidisciplinary teams with EY finance specialists. We follow all relevant developments from their earliest stages, which enables us to identify all regulatory aspects that are relevant to your company, fast and effectively. We provide practical, understandable and efficient advice that is tailored to your specific needs.
Impact of European legislation
Dutch regulatory law is largely based on European law. Our lawyers consistently provide companies with advice on the impact of European regulations, such as:
- The Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD)
- The Directive on Undertakings for Collective Investments in Transferable Securities (UCITS)
- The Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID)
- The European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR)
- The Regulation on Packaged Retail Investment Products (PRIPs)
Emanuel van Praag
Tel.: +31 88 407 0498
Tel.: +31 88 407 0450