Considering the interests of all the parties
When negotiating and preparing a lease, it is important to consider the interests of the parties and the provisions of semi-mandatory tenancy law and the applicable case law. After all, by entering into a lease, the parties enter into a long-term relationship with each other, and the contents of the lease significantly impacts the value of the relevant property and the scope of the parties’ obligations.
HVG Law’s experts in the real estate practice group comprises lawyers specialising in tenancy law for business, retail and residential property. They engage, among other things, in:
- Negotiating and preparing lease agreements
- Conducting legal proceedings (about, among other things, collection of rent, dissolution, termination and eviction)
- Investigating tenancies in the context of a proposed sale or purchase
- Tenancy and insolvency law
- Rent adjustment procedures
- Lease and franchise agreements
The relevant lawyers are perfectly equipped to advise or assist you in any tenancy law-related issues.
Sander van Leeuwen
Tel.: +31 88 407 0131
Jan Willem Stouthart
Tel.: +31 88 407 0311