"Drafting of an employment agreement is customised work and requires due care."
Yaser joined HVG Law in 2018 and focuses on advising and litigating in the area of national and international employment law and co-determination law. In addition, he is the Global Mobility Law key contact for the MENA region (Middle East and North Africa).
- Global Mobility
- Individual and collective dismissal law
- Co-determination law
- Collective agreements law
- Director under the Articles of Association
Yaser graduated with a master’s degree in Employment Law in 2017 and a master’s degree in Corporate Law in 2018.
- Specialist Associations
- Young Employment Lawyers Association (VJAA)
- Employment Law Association (VvA)
- Association of Rotterdam Employment Law Lawyers (VRAA)