Lisanne Veldhuis works in the Pension and Financial Law practice group. She is part of FSO, an international financial service line of EY which provides support in the broadest sense to financial organisations such as pension funds, insurance companies and banks.
Lisanne is experienced in the following fields:
- Pensions issues;
- Compliance issues;
- Governance issues;
- Supervisory issues;
- Harmonisation of pension schemes;
- Amendment of pension terms and conditions and amendments/termination of implementation agreements;
- Communication in the field of pensions;
- Assessment of insurance/pension contracts;
- Assessment/drawing up of legal documents;
- Split-up, merger and withdrawal of pension funds;
- Assessment of policies of financial institutions (primary focus: pension funds, trust offices, banks) regarding compliance, integrity, KYC/AML/CDD, sanctions regulations and transaction monitoring;
- Risk analysis regarding integrity and other non-financial risks.
Lisanne graduated from the Rijksuniversiteit Groningen in Dutch Private Law and criminal law in 2014. Prior to joining HVG Law, Lisanne worked for pension providers. Lisanne is a member of the Dutch Pension Law Association.