"Corporate litigation is an expertise."
horizon From van Wesel
Kim van Wesel qualified as an attorney at law in 2012 and is a member of the firm’s expertise Dispute Resolution &Prevention.
She is very experienced in litigating in The Netherlands. Many of her cases involve complex cross-border issues and proceedings in multiple jurisdictions. She also advises extensively on risk management and on tactical and strategic issues arising in the context of litigation.
Kim’s practice area covers the full range of corporate and commercial litigation and arbitration.
Kim specializes in:
- conflict prevention and risk management
- partnership and shareholder disputes
- joint venture disputes
- dispute related demergers and unbundling
- director’s and officer’s liability
- disputes related to mergers and acquisitions (e.g., contractual and warranty claims)
- commercial contract disputes
Kim graduated from Erasmus University Rotterdam with a master’s degree in Dutch Private Law and Financial Law. In addition, she obtained a master’s degree in History at University Utrecht. Kim qualified as an attorney in 2012 and joined HVG Law in 2021.