"A merger or takeover is far-reaching because all interests must be considered."
Candidate civil law notary
Janine specializes in Dutch corporate law and related notarial law and her expertise is Corporate M&A.
- Corporate law and specifically the coordination of restructurings and (cross-border) mergers and acquisitions.
- As a member of the Entity Compliance and Governance (ECG), Janine assists a large number of clients with the ongoing corporate secretarial work and with meeting the annual compliance requirements.
- Notarial law, University of Utrecht (2020)
- Erasmus+ exchange program, University of Barcelona, Spain (2017)
- Member of the Royal Dutch Association for Civil Law Notaries
- Languages: Dutch and English