"Drafting of an employment agreement is customised work and requires due care."
Bas joined the expertise Labour & Employment in 2018 and is also a member of the Digital Innovation Team within HVG Law.
- Individual and collective dismissal law
- Collective agreements law
- Co-determination law
Bas graduated from Erasmus University with a master’s degree in Law (Criminal Law programme) and, after that, the top-rated specialist master’s degree in Employment Law. Currently, Bas is working part-time as a University Lecturer at the Employment Law department of Erasmus University.
- Young Employment Lawyers Association (VJAA)
- Employment Law Association (VvA)
- Dutch Lawyers Association (NJV)
- Frequent publications
- Frequently involved in giving training courses and lectures